4/4/11

MONSTERS OF MMA #2


While working on First Fight #3, I am also creating another edition of Monsters of MMA and I have a poll up for people to vote and choose who should win the fight. In the spirit of the new Ultimate Fighter series I thought a match up between Croc Lesnar vs. Jaguar Dos Santos would be appropriate. Last month alone the site received over 700 hits but no one seems to see the poll so I went and put a second poll up on Facebook - please cast your vote and be democratic!

Here's a panel from the upcoming conclusion on Monsters of MMA

I will be posting the conclusion of the battle between Bas Rotten and Kimbo Spliced by the end of the week and can't thank everyone enough for their support. Be on the lookout for new additions to my Monsters of MMA card series as well - great things are coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment