3/15/10

AD IN PREVIEWS MAGAZINE


I'm waiting to find out which issue of Previews Magazine my work will be included in but here is a portion of the ad where the Xeric Award recipients are announced. There were 8 artists chosen this year and I am truly honored to be one of those few. I am really psyched about this ad because every comic book store out there checks this magazine in regards to figuring which issues to order. In the next two weeks I will post some artwork from the new issue as well and I am very excited to get this beast done. First Fight #2 will be full color with 30 pages of artwork - no small undertaking I'll tell you. Anyways, thanks to everyone for their support and I can't wait to start working on some of these other projects I have lined up. Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment